There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
Designation: ABR, SRES, SRS, ASP
Education: ABR: The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers your commitment to providing outstanding service for real estate buyers.
SRS: The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers.
SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialists® or SRES® designees are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+.
Experience: 28 Years
Area Covered: Toronto, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Maple, Richmond Hill, Bradford, Caledon, Bolton, Brampton, Mississauga, Milton,
Languages Spoken: English, Italian